A cookie is a small text file which is stored in your browser when you visit any website. The cookies utility is that the webpage is be able to remember your visit when you surf this webpage again. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the Web content to their profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page be diminished significantly. To find more information about what cookies are, what store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This web site uses the following cookies themselves:
• Session cookies to ensure that users who leave comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This web site uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics stores cookies in order to produce statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site are consenting the use of your data by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do communicating directly with Google.
• Social Networking: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type I like it or share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
• Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this site must be done right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
• In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
• In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law for this purpose. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on using that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
• For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us through the contact section.
Cookies Advisor is a plug-in for WordPress created by Carlos Doral (webartesanal.com) (Spanish)